The sustainable packaging brand, BioPak, has recently announced that they have lowered prices on over 180 environmentally-friendly packaging products on their UK website.
You can save up to 25% on selected product ranges with BioPak’s new lower prices. This includes the following discounts:
- Save up to 23% on BioPak’s BioCane takeaway bases
- Save up to 25% on White BioCane Clamshells
- Save 20% on Sauce Containers
- Save up to 20% on Kraft Salad bowls and lids
- Save over 25% on BioCane Plates
- Save up to 21% across a range of 6oz, 8oz and 12oz Single Wall and Double Wall BioCups
- Save up to 26% on selected products in BioPak’s Cutlery range
- Save 18% on large Kraft SOS Food Bags
BioPak has also reduced prices on a range of other products, including BioCups, soup containers, napkins and more.
The price reduction has been made possible due to a significant reduction in the costs of freight for some products, as well as the stabilisation of foreign currency exchange.
Leanne Osborne, Managing Director of BioPak UK, said: “We’re delighted to be in a position where we can offer our customers the same high-quality BioPak products they love at significantly reduced prices. We know that all of our customers, whether it’s big brand restaurants or sustainable festival organisers, are looking for ways to get the most out of their spending at this moment in time and we’re glad that we’re able to pass this saving on to the customers.”
BioPak’s range of compostable packaging includes products made from rapidly renewable, plant-based raw materials, offering a plastic-free alternative for those who want to preserve and protect the environment for current and future generations. Since 2010, BioPak’s compostable packaging has helped its customers to avoid the creation of over 22 million tonnes of plastic and create 1.46 million kilograms of compost in the process.